Ms. Libby's Summer Session
**REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!**
**REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!**
- Class will be from 9:00-9:30am CST on Thursdays at...your house!
- The session dates will be June 25th-August 6th (no class on July 2nd) and our FREE trial will be on June 18th.
- Please click on my sign-up page to register for the class if you are interested in the session/free trial and I will be in touch via the email address provided
- Space is limited
When: Every Thursday for 6 weeks, June 18- July 30th (TBD after Phase 2 opens) *FREE trial for all classes on June 11th (TBD after Phase 2 opens) same time as the summer session class*
Where: Stonebridge Church - 201 Meriwether Lewis Dr., Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368
What: Mommy and Me, Beginner Piano, Piano 2, Piano 3, Ukulele and Voice Classes
Q: Who can take these classes?
A: For Mommy and Me, any caregiver and child ages birth- 3 years (Ms. Libby is flexible with ages;). For Beginner Piano, ages 3.5-5, for Piano 2, ages 5-7; for Piano 3, ages 7-10; Ukulele, ages 5-12; Voice, ages 7-12. ALL beginners welcome!
Q: What is the cost? Can I pay as I go?
A: Mommy and Me - $10 for caregiver and child per class, $60 for summer session. All other group lessons - $15 per class, $90 for summer session. Full session fee due on or before first class (not the free trial).
Q: What if we'll be on vacation? Are there make-up classes?
A: Due to the low cost of classes and the format of Ms. Libby's classes, there are no make-up classes. Summer session is only 6 weeks in length to accommodate the busy schedules of summer!
Q: Should my child advance a level for the summer in piano?
A: The summer session is short, and therefore Ms. Libby prefers that the kids stay in their previous level until Fall in order to reinforce the concepts they learned in the Winter/Spring session.
Which class is best for your child?
Music Into Early Childhood Development
Incorporating Music Into Early Childhood Development
Does your baby or toddler love music? Then sign up for the Mommy and Me music class with Ms. Libby! Through engaging musical activities and originally composed songs, your child will learn about everything from colors and melody to subtraction and orchestral instruments! Classes in O’Fallon, Missouri.
If your child is interested in learning the basics of piano, he or she can join Ms. Libby's Group Piano lessons! Beginner lessons are taught in 10-week sessions (6-weeks during the summer) with ages ranging from preschool to 10 years old. Visit the Group Piano Lessons page for information on session schedules and pricing. The first class is free!
Classes for Preschoolers
Music Classes for Preschoolers
Are you a daycare director or owner looking for a fun activity for the children in your school? Are you interested in tailored music classes for your preschoolers? Look no further!
Libby Chiaradonna promotes age-appropriate learning through singing, dancing, and musical games at preschool programs. She is available to teach weekly music classes as well as children's shows. She focuses on teaching academic milestones for each age group in addition to teaching beginner music theory and instrument education.
Facts About Learning Through Music (In addition to being fun!)
Fun Facts About Learning Through Music (In addition to being fun!)
According to Bright Horizons Family Solutions:
• Musical experiences in childhood can accelerate brain development
• Learning to play an instrument can boost test scores
• Exposing young children to music helps them learn the sounds and meaning of words
• Dancing to music helps children build motor skills while encouraging self-expression
• Music helps strengthen memory skills
In addition, according to Dosomething.org:
• Children with learning disabilities who tend to lose focus benefit greatly from music lessons
• Young children who take music lessons show different brain development and improved memory over the course of a year
• A Stanford study shows that music engages areas of the brain involved with paying attention