Ms. Libby's Music Class
5359 Hwy. N, Cottleville MO 63304
Ms. Libby's Class Calendar
*Fall Registration is Open*
Fall Session dates:
September 14th - Dec 9th
Free Trial Week is Sept 7-9th and (and 13th for Monday classes due to Labor Day)
Click on a page to see specific session dates
FAQ's about Ms. Libby's Classes
When: Classes and times vary during the 10-week Fall or Winter session, 6-week session in Summer, check current schedule for details
Where: Ms. Libby's Studio: 5359 Highway N, Ste 101, Cottleville MO 63304
What: Mommy and Me, Preschool Piano, Piano 2, Piano 3, Preschool Music Class, Ukulele and Voice Classes (All classes are beginner level) and Stay and Play!
ALL beginners welcome!
Q: What is the cost? Can I pay as I go?
A: No. Mommy and Me and Preschool Music Class - $10 per class. Group lessons - $15 per class. Full session fee due on or before first class (after free trial). Stay and Play is $10 to play for first child per hour, payment made when registering for your spot.
Q: What if we'll be on vacation? Are there make-up classes?
A: Due to the low cost of classes and the format of Ms. Libby's classes, there are no make-up classes.
Incorporating Music Into Early Childhood Development
Fun Facts About Learning Through Music (In addition to being fun!)
According to Bright Horizons Family Solutions:
• Musical experiences in childhood can accelerate brain development
• Learning to play an instrument can boost test scores
• Exposing young children to music helps them learn the sounds and meaning of words
• Dancing to music helps children build motor skills while encouraging self-expression
• Music helps strengthen memory skills
In addition, according to Dosomething.org:
• Children with learning disabilities who tend to lose focus benefit greatly from music lessons
• Young children who take music lessons show different brain development and improved memory over the course of a year
• A Stanford study shows that music engages areas of the brain involved with paying attention