Winter/Spring Schedule is out!
Registration open January 1st 2024
(links won't be live until then)
Winter/Spring Session dates:
January 29th through April 12th
*Free Trial Week is January 22nd through 26th
Click on a page to see specific session dates
Registration is free and applies to both the free trial class and the full session if you decide to join. Payment is not required until after the free trial class.
FAQ's about Ms. Libby's Classes
When: Classes and times vary during the 10-week Fall or Winter session, 6-week session in Summer, check current schedule for details
Where: Ms. Libby's Studio: 1, 2 & 3 Jason Court, Weldon Spring MO 63304 (3 units in a connected studio space)
(*indicates summer only class)
- Acting 101 for Kids (8-14)
- Beginner Orchestra (7 and up)
- Rockin' Rhythms (4-8)
- *Drama Darlings (4-7)
- *Disney Summer Sing-a-long (4-10)
- *Pre-k Summer Jam (4-7)
- Preschool Piano, (3.5-5)
- Preschool Ukulele, (4-6)
- Kinder Piano, (5-7)
- Big Kid Piano, (7-10)
- Preschool Music Class, (3-6)
- Ukulele Group Lessons, (5-12)
- Voice Group Lessons, (7-12)
- Stay and Play, (playroom next to the studio) toys and activities geared towards babies- age 6, but all children are welcome! Dates of Stay and Play vary based on studio schedule.
Mommy and Me:
*All little ones ages birth - 3 years are welcome at ANY Mommy and Me class. We've just created sub-classes as each age group enjoys music class a little differently!
- Newborn Snuggle-n-Sing Mommy and Me, any caregiver and child (ages birth-6mos)
- Baby Bounces Mommy and Me, any caregiver and child (ages 6mos-18mos)
- Toddler Time Mommy and Me, any caregiver and child (ages 18mos- 3 years)
Q: What is the cost? Can I pay as I go?
A: Stay and Play and Drop-in classes are the only "pay as you go" option. Full session fee due on or before first class (after free trial) for all other classes. Drop in classes, *if open, are announced on Facebook and Instagram at the beginning of the week.
Private lessons are paid for in one-month increments.
Costs: (siblings receive a 20% discount when enrolled in the same class except for Mommy and Me where siblings are free)
- Mommy and Me - $12 per class, siblings are free
- Preschool Music Class - $12 per class
- *Pre-k Summer Jam - $12 per class
- *Drama Darlings - $12 per class
- *Disney Summer Singalong - $12 per class
- Acting 101 for Kids - $20 (45-minute class)
- Rockin' Rhythms - $15 per class
- Group lessons - $15 to $20 per class, depending upon the level
- Stay and Play is $10 for first child and $5 for siblings, babies under 3 months are free
Q: What if we'll be on vacation? Are there make-up classes?
A: Due to the low cost of classes and the format of Ms. Libby's classes, there are no make-up classes except if the teacher cancels, then a make-up class will be provided. *Private lessons will provide make-up times.
Questions? Contact us!